On this page we will share a plethora of coach-approved resources–goal setting accountability journal, meal planning guides, recipes, ask questions, share successes, be held accountable, and be supported by your coach and peers.
Based on your nutrition log, you’ll give yourself a score of 0-4 points per day based on your compliance with the Challenge.
There are also 3 ways to get bonus points each day.
• Four Points: 100% clean, no refined sugars or processed foods. You stuck to challenge guidelines and ate mainly meat, veggies, some fruit, nuts and seeds.
• Three Points: One time during the day, you had a little something that was off the “list” of clean foods, but wasn’t horrible (Examples: Cream in coffee, Pre-made Condiments (Ketchup, mayo, dressing,) or Rice. (Note: any amount of more than one of these is a two-point day.)
• Two Points: You had a small amount of “not real food”. Maybe it was a fully clean day, but had one full slip: 1 beer/glass of wine, dinner rolls, a handful of fries/chips, rice, etc. (Note: any amount of more than one of these is a one-point day.)
• One Point: Most of your day was clean eating, but there was one full meal that you fell off the wagon: Pasta, Pizza, more than one Soda/Juice/alcohol, bag of popcorn, etc. Note, any cheat outside of the bad meal pushes you into Zero Points.)
• Zero Points: You had a bad day. (You’ll know.)
Click on Cube Below for Recipes and Meal Tips.
HOW IT WORKS
You will be required to keep track and leave comments below:
1: Leave a Kick Off Comment.
2: Upload daily picture meal log.
3: Points earned for the day.
4: Add any feedback or comments about daily food and drink intake.
(Notes can include how you felt, how you lost points, or anything else).